Just like the commute to work and taxes, coffee spills are an inevitable part of life. So what happens when you spill your favorite caffeinated drink onto your work attire?
Well, you’re in luck, we have a few easy ways to remove those offending coffee stains.
- Dab at the stain and try and wick up any remaining moisture. This prevents any more coffee liquid soaking into your clothing.
- If possible, run under cold water. This keeps the material wet and doesn’t allow the coffee stain to set as quickly.
- Pretreat with Biz Liquid Stain & Odor Eliminator. The unique blend of enzymes works quickly to break down those coffee stains.
- Wash your clothing according to label instructions. You can also boost the power of your detergent with Biz Liquid Boosters.
- Do not dry immediately! Check to see if the stain is still there. If it has not completely been removed, repeat steps 3 & 4 until it is.
Purchase a reusable coffee cup with a lid! These bad boys are great for on the go and preventing stains.