ADD BIZ TO EVERY LOAD
WHEN IT SAYS "NO BLEACH," IT'S REALLY NO PROBLEM!
Don’t worry! BIZ® can be used on garments labeled “No Bleach” or “No Chlorine Bleach.” Just test for colorfastness before washing:
- Dissolve two tablespoons of Biz in 1 cup warm water
- Apply to a hidden area of the garment and let sit for 5 minutes
- Compare with the rest of the garment – if no change occurred, wash as usual with Biz and detergent
USE BIZ IN ANY HE MACHINE, JUST USE LESS!
Biz Stain Fighter is designed to be compatible with all HE and front-loading machines. HE machines allow you to cut the normal dose of Biz in half. If you’re using powder, use 1/2 scoop of Biz which is equivalent to 1/2 cup. If you’re using Biz liquid, fill the cap just below line 1 which is equivalent to approximately 1/4 cup. In a standard machine use 1 full scoop of Biz powder, or fill the liquid to line 3.
USING BIZ POWDER IN A FRONT-LOAD WASHING MACHINE
Depending on your washing machine, there are different methods that will allow you to use Biz powder in your front-loading washer. Please choose the one that will work best for your machine. Be sure to follow the recommendations of the machine’s manufacturer.
- Method 1: You can mix one dose (1/2 cup for medium loads & HE machines, 1 cup for larger & extra dirty loads) of Biz powder with your powdered detergent.
- Method 2: If you use a liquid detergent, you can dissolve one dose of Biz powder in 16 ounces of tap water and add the mixture to the wash through an external dispenser after the machine has started to agitate. This is the best method to use if your machine will allow it.
- Method 3: You can dissolve one dose of Biz powder in 16 ounces of tap water and pour the mixture into the bleach dispenser.
- Method 4: You can add one dose of Biz powder directly to the empty tub BEFORE adding clothes. This is a simple method, but, depending on your machine and water level, may require you to experiment with the best dosage amount. If you notice that Biz isn’t dissolving well, you may either reduce the dosage or try one of the methods above.