Ketchup from a burger, sauce from spaghetti. Tomato-based stains can strike at any moment. As cookouts are winding down and slow cooker meals are ramping up tomato sauces are more prominent during the colder months. So what happens if some splashes on to your nice new sweater? No worries, we’ve got the secret ingredient to removing those pesky red stains.
- Remove as much of the sauce as possible.
- Run under cold water, from the back of the fabric if possible so it doesn’t set further into the fibers.
- Rub on a small dab of Biz Stain & Odor Eliminator. This enzyme cleaner is a great, natural way to break down protein and organic-based stains such as tomatoes.
4. Let Biz work its magic for 10-15 minutes then gently rub the stain remover in until the spot disappears.
5. Wash according to the garment tag instructions. Biz Liquid Boosters are a great way to boost your laundry and cleans up to 80% better than detergent alone.
6. Once the wash cycle is finished, check to make sure the stain is completely removed before drying, otherwise, it will set.
7. If there is still some residue from the stain repeat steps 2-6.
8. Dry according to garment instructions.